Wedding invitations that we love
For many couples, the save-the-date and invitation are a really big deal and a lot of thought, planning and energy goes into getting them perfect. They are, after all, something that sets the tone of the event and the expectations of the guests.
Buzzfeed ran a feature on some amazing wedding invitations from actual real couples. These are absolutely incredible! I would love to meet some of these fun-seeming people.
Source: A Day in May
Source: Design Betty
Source: Marianny Zanis & Fahmi Jamal's Wedding Inspirations on Tumblr
Source: Carla Berrocal
Source: Dream Weddings on a Budget
Source: The Offbeat Bride
Source: Annie Mo + Blue Rooster Design on Tumblr
- 1 of 4
- @thirsty_af: I built us a house with wedful desires (link)
- @Hello_imMorgan: This dream's just a scene that I sculpted from pain, I built us a house with wedful desires, a fence that would mend protect you from crying (link)
- @Mark_ruizz: This dream's just a scene that I sculpted from pain, I built us a house with wedful desires, A fence that would mend Protect you from crying (link)
- @Kidcrashed: I was trying to build us a house with wedful desires and a fence to protect you from crying. (link)
- @KINGging_: i built us a house WITH WEDFUL DESIRES a fence that would mend, protect you from crying (link)