'Til Death Do Us Part, And Beyond! A Collection of Quirky Theme Wedding Pictures
An article that recently caught my eye involved a couple having their wedding in something of a different fashion - one of the funniest photo's I've seen in a while! And so began my inspiration to compile a photo list of quirky theme weddings, which turned out to be surprisingly easy. One link that you really should check out is the one for the Storm Trooper Wedding picture - I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Did you know that May 2010 (on the 2TBF website, anyway) was Storm Trooper month? Anyway - wedding photos!
C'mooon... Now who wouldn't want these guys by your side when you said I Do? Fred and Hilda had a Storm Trooper wedding.
PS2 players should recognize these Katamari Damacy hats
With Wonder Woman as the Bride, and Batman as the Groom, what more could you ask for? Well, I suppose if the guest's costumes ranges from Yoda to the Pink Power Ranger. That would be pretty cool. Read about Neil and Sharon Vaughn's wedding in Devon on The Telegraph.
- 1 of 4
- @thecoryjohnson: I built us a house with wedful desires. A fence that would mend. Protect you from crying. (link)
- @jo3ltheboss: I built us a house, with wedful desiers. A fence that would mend to protect you from cryin. (link)
- @domplugh: I built us a house with wedful desires (link)
- @ImanQalisya: Wedding Ideas: Photo Booth Props by Kiriwaffles | http://t.co/tnIRGthbI8 http://t.co/PW18IjCo1i (link)
- @curlywehrli: RT @strawberryTrav: I built us a house of wedful desires, a fence that would mend; protect you from crying. (link)