OMG. Bridal Body Paint!
In my search for a photo to illustrate another blog post I came across these images of three couples getting body painted with their wedding outfits. A new trend towards saving money on wedding wear? Not so. This is reality tv at it's best/worst.
The three couple were taking part in GMTV's Battle of the Brides competition with the chance to win an all expenses paid dream wedding. They were asked to strip down for this challenge and wear nothing but body paint and a strategically placed accessory or two, all in the middle of central London. View the original article here
Their expressions in this group photo are priceless for the mix of discomfort and chagrin.
- 1 of 4
- @thecoryjohnson: I built us a house with wedful desires. A fence that would mend. Protect you from crying. (link)
- @jo3ltheboss: I built us a house, with wedful desiers. A fence that would mend to protect you from cryin. (link)
- @domplugh: I built us a house with wedful desires (link)
- @ImanQalisya: Wedding Ideas: Photo Booth Props by Kiriwaffles | http://t.co/tnIRGthbI8 http://t.co/PW18IjCo1i (link)
- @curlywehrli: RT @strawberryTrav: I built us a house of wedful desires, a fence that would mend; protect you from crying. (link)