DIY Books For Your Handmade Wedding
If you're looking for ideas to give your wedding a handmade touch there are quite a few books on the market full of crafty projects. Here are three that look interesting.
Written by the founders of Hello!Lucky, the book offers fifty craft projects to customize your big day. Looking through the index page there is a nice range of themes including retro homespun, girly romantic, using found materials, and much more.
Written by the founder of DIYbride.com, this book features forty crafts and offers budget-saving ideas as well as fun projects to do with family or friends.
Written by a former stylist for Martha Stewart Weddings, this book is filled with inspiration and provides step-by-step instructions for creating wedding crafts with a personal touch.
For more books to guide you click through to view other titles Amazon has under the heading of DIY Wedding.
- 1 of 4
- @thecoryjohnson: I built us a house with wedful desires. A fence that would mend. Protect you from crying. (link)
- @jo3ltheboss: I built us a house, with wedful desiers. A fence that would mend to protect you from cryin. (link)
- @domplugh: I built us a house with wedful desires (link)
- @ImanQalisya: Wedding Ideas: Photo Booth Props by Kiriwaffles | http://t.co/tnIRGthbI8 http://t.co/PW18IjCo1i (link)
- @curlywehrli: RT @strawberryTrav: I built us a house of wedful desires, a fence that would mend; protect you from crying. (link)